• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows Server 2003 Evaluation Kit

If you're interested in playing with new stuff (like I am :p) you might want to check this out.

Microsoft is offering a 180 day (6 months) evaluation kit of Windows Server 2003 (Enterprise Edition RTM) for free. No shipping/handling charges for people in the United States either.

Just thought I should let you guys know. Ordered my copy already ... and still waiting for OneNote.
Freebies are good! :D

EDIT: Forgot the link ... hmmm
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/trial/default.mspx

Hmmm...this is the second MS freebie I signed up for. I'm supposed to get a beta copy of OneNote too, but I don't know of anyone else who has received it either. So I guess I'll just wait. :)

i signed up for this today (4/22). i've signed up for other M$ Betas and Freebies, but all i ever seem to get are AOL Cds. I just toss the cd in the collection, keep the "dvd" case, and eventually go frisby'ng and/or nail people at parties.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
NetRyder
Hmmm...this is the second MS freebie I signed up for. I'm supposed to get a beta copy of OneNote too, but I don't know of anyone else who has received it either. So I guess I'll just wait. :)
(See attachment)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Had it for quite some time, its part of the "Microsoft Office System Beta 2 Kit 2003" package. Which consisted of every CD under the sun (see attachment)

Woohoo! Just recd. an email from MS an hour ago.
Excerpt:

Thank you for your interest in the Microsoft® Office OneNote™ 2003 Beta. Your copy of the OneNote 2003 beta has been shipped via standard U.S. postal service mail to the address you provided.

Sweet :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn