Windows Registry

So, you want me to go ahead and post all the others then? I got all the squirely dudes.

I made no distinctions, i copied everything else -- you decide what you need to add :p .

I know there are things unique to my system in there, not global, but I don't know exactly what to make the call on to leave out.

I need a coke, i think i have "mouse click wrist." Oh btw, setting up the right click menu was genius, a real time saver.

JUST READ BACK. i'll zip these and email them.

on there way!

I downloaded the program and now I just want to make sure I understand.

Just run the program and what ever it pulls up just delete?

Yikes!!! Don't delete anything. We're in the process of testing it.

Originally posted by Lonman
Yikes!!! Don't delete anything. We're in the process of testing it.
I haven't...lol It listed some entries for my SB Live software, so I closed it. Why did it list my SB Live?

All right. I was busy watchin Star Trek :D . Oh, and watchin my screen cascade in that cool new screen saver i got turned on to.

I'm getting a lot of "Fatal Error" messages on my end. It's small enough to email if you want to get it to me that way

lon40@gte.net

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13 bytes) in /users/www.xp-erience.org/forum/global.php(128) : eval()'d code on line 75

been getting these as i float around the site. I'm assuming it has to do with the caching waddy is working on.

Doing a rescan now. Used the second one i got and it picked out 107. Was busy copying and pasting, didn't read the post. I got the latest one and running it now.

Latest one picked out 143 total. Give me a little bit to get them copied over to notepad.

Once you've seen one GUID, they all look alike, lol. I'm not sure if they're the exact ones or not. I'm not sure how to tell without reading them number by number. I just sent you a text file, like before. The only things i omitted were the ones with WBEM in them.

Yes, reviewing each of the text files, it looks like the same ones.

Sounds like a deal. Hey, supposed to get a real storm here tomorrow, possibly snow. Don't get a lot of that here, mostly rain, so i kinda hope it does (snow).

lol, yeah, sounds good. you have a good night and pay some attention to the other one you love (not your other computer either) :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back