Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

S

Skwowwy

Bleh, I have a weird problem with my printer and this program.

Whenever I try to print a full page picture using Windows Picture and Fax Viewer the printer always stops at the half of the picture and removes the paper. In all other programs it prints fine (the whole picture gets printed).

The weirdest thing is also, that in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, the printer prints fine when it's set to Draft. Anything equal to and higher than Normal causes the printer to stop at the half of the operation.

Any ideas? Could the problem be broken? :( If it is, how do I fix it?

Never mind. For some really weird reason it started to work normal again. o_O;;

It happened again and I fiddled around a bit with the printer drivers. I discovered that the Compaq Print Processor LEMF is broken. :( Would reinstalling the printer drivers from the CD fix it again?

Edit: Just for your information: I'm now using NT EMF 1.003 instead of LEMF, which is broken as mentioned before.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back