News Windows Phone 7 Goes Gold

Microsoft has announced that its brand new mobile operating system, Windows Phone 7, has gone gold and has been released to manufacturers (RTM).

Windows Phone 7, the successor to Windows Mobile 6.5, is now rolling out to various manufacturers and carriers across the world, where last minute tweaks and modifications will be carried out. There's no precise date set yet, but the OS is currently scheduled for public release sometime in October.

Engadget have an in-depth preview of Windows Phone 7 if you want further information on the software, which is packed full of great new features. The question is however, will it be enough to challenge Apple's supremacy in the smartphone market?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back