Windows paint

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Alright after a 20 min argument with 2 dumbass girls about what the name of there computer is and there OS i gotta ask a question. They r havin troubles with windows paint. They say that when they try to change the file type all they get is Monochrome Bitmap. They said its worked before but now all they get is that. The reason we had the argument is cause i asked what OS they had and they keep sayin Sony Vaio and i was like no what Operating System do u have and they were like we told u Sony Vaio. I said god f*ckin damnit what is your OS? They said well its designed for Windows me. and i was like r u sure u didnt put xp on it and they said no. So then finally i asked what does it say when u boot up and they were like windows me. So here i am now all pissed cause 2 stupid girls and now my girl just got home from bein away for a week so i gotta hurry and go to her house.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
This might just be the first question I've EVER seen about MS Paint. :p

And sorry, I don't have an answer for ya.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
lol...i figured i would. I told them the first problem is u have windows me. Well...i am off to my gf's house. Peace

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
i will occasionly use it to paste a screen shot.. hehe and my 10 year old sister like to creat "master peices with it"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut