Windows Office Pro

tango1

§Ð Clan Ad.ministrator
Hello everyone,
I have just ordered a new computer, and it has no office software. My old computer has Office Pro preinstalled and I have no CD's. My question is this: I have two hard drives in the old computer,C & D, the O/S and Office Pro is on C drive, Is it possible to move Office over to D drive and remove that drive and put it in the new computer and have it work. The old computer is going in my son's room to play games on. I hope this is clear enough, and I am on the right forum. Thanks to all you guys and gals who know about this stuff.

You cannot move Microsoft Office from one hard drive to another. It needs to be installed.

If you have a product key then track down a CD and use it.

Thanks for the feed back! I do have the registration number, Got an extra CD? Just jokeing:nervous: . What about cloneing? Could that work? or am I just chasing a dead end????????

You can not move it. You must find another cd. Call M$ tell them; they should send you a new one ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back