Windows movie maker pal or ntsc

S

skudu

Frustration all the way, have been trying to record a small video from my Sony Dv cam with fire wire and all that,camera is being controlled alright but the playback screen (Capture screen in movimaker ) is not encoding the vid.I suspect that it is doing it in NTSC and not Pal format.
?.If this is true how can i change this.
Pc: Toshiba Note book with Pentium 933mhz and 510 Ram.XP Home edition."Help please":confused:

I don't think its because of NTSC.

I have a DV cam that records in PAL, but I have been able to transfer it through the IEEE1394 (Firewire) port to Windows Movie Maker.

Not sure what the problem is ... but I don't think it has to do with PAL/NTSC

Tanx! Cam is recognised but vid is scrambled.Toshiba hotline are also stumped.so i will keep searching the grid.

I think it has to do with windows XP Home version,or correct me if i am wrong. I just installed videowave 3 on a labtop with win98:)
and then on my XP Home labtop and on the 98 system i am able to see the play back like it should be and all functions work like a bomb!
What is wrong with XP HOME!!!!????

Not sure skudu ... I use XP Pro and it works fine! Haven't worked on XP Home, so I can't say.
BTW, feel free to PM me anytime ... no probs :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back