Windows messinger problem

1bLaDe1

hey, ive been havin sum problems lately, sumtimes when my comp boots, windows/msn messinger wont load up, and even if i try manuly startin msn messinger, noting shows up, no matter how many times i click it.
But i see it in the processes list when i shoot up Task Manager

I have to reboot to get it to work ...

And, another thing is , when i try to install eTrust antivirus, it wont load up, its just like the MSN Messinger problem, only, no matter how many times i reboot, it wont work

thnx,

-{bLaDe}

Go into task manager and kill any instances of either that are running. Then try to launch them again. :confused:

Originally posted by Lonman
Go into task manager and kill any instances of either that are running. Then try to launch them again. :confused:

yeah i do that, again and again, still nothing ... i booted into safe mode, launched the antivirus setup ... and nothing, so i shoot up task manager, and end the "SETUP" thing in processes, and it works fine then, the setup starts up, but doesnt fully install ...

so its still a problem, any ideas?

-{bLaDe}

I'm not familiar with that antivirus program. I had problems with Norton and had to get another antivirus program myself. If setup won't even work in safe mode... time to look for other software.

well i doubt its cuz of the setup, cuz when i freshly installed winxp pro, i installed the anti virus as well ,and it worked fine ... till i uninstalled it and tried reinstallin it ..

thnx anyway

-{bLaDe}

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back