Windows Media Player - Sync Nightmare please help!

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political Access
Every time I connect my Sony Walkman to the computer it synchs the device with just about every file on the computer!

I've managed to thin this down a bit but just even trying to put one flipping album on to it runs the risk of screwing the whole thing up.

God how I hate WMP!

Are there alternatives, is there a guide on how to use it properly and how can I simply just browse this device and add/delete files as required?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick Google search for "Sony Walkman sync" brings up everything that seems like you'd need. How to make a playlist so everything doesn't sync, ect.

Thanks,

some useful info there - dunno why I didn't do that (I normally do!).
The damned thing had filled itself with hundreds of textures and picture files from Sims2!

Hey nice sig! Now that you've called me by name... BOOM!

You can also use winamp to sync ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back