Windows Media Player 9 Series ---> is it OFFICIALY out?

• Thread starter Cannibal Corpse
  • Start date
Hmmm ... downloaded it earlier today.
Loads MUCH faster, and takes up very little memory when docked. Interesting :)

Have yet to try out music quality compared to Winamp.

Good job Microsoft!
Haven't noticed any bugs so far. :happy:
That's my feedback.

I'm not goin near it till they have at least two (2) updates (bug fixes)...

Originally posted by NetRyder
Hmmm ... downloaded it earlier today.
Loads MUCH faster, and takes up very little memory when docked. Interesting :)

Have yet to try out music quality compared to Winamp.

Good job Microsoft!
Haven't noticed any bugs so far. :happy:
That's my feedback.

I downloaded this too and it is pretty damn good. I pretty much just use the player for movie viewing and winamp for audio purposes. After comparing the quality of the audio for both, I have to say that the media player sounds sharp, crisp and clean. Could be my imagination but I think it sounds a little better than winamp. But seriously, the sound difference is so minimal (if there is even one) that there is really no way to tell which is better...which is not a bad thing. They are both very good for mp3 playing.

9 does include a minimize to the system tray with a user interface complete with playlists and visuals so you don't have to have the program opened full on your desktop. That is a great addition.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back