Windows Media Player 10

milecastle

OSNN Junior Addict
I have just installed Windows Media Player 10 and, for some reason, it has installed in another language (Greek, i think?). I have tried downloading it again and reinstalling it but I still get the same.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

I am avoiding 10, there was something I read about 10 that I didn't like, something like microsoft monitors the content of what you play using 10 where as it was an option in 9.

Maveric169 said:
I am avoiding 10, there was something I read about 10 that I didn't like, something like microsoft monitors the content of what you play using 10 where as it was an option in 9.
Source?
Don't believe everything you read. You'd be surprised at how much bullsh*t there is on so-called news sites these days. WMP10 is actually a far better product that v9 was.

I prefer media player 10 though I hardly use it, I prefer to use PicaView.

Gawd just read this at neo, looks like it's a common thing to recent downloads of media player.

I get the feeling it has just become available in Greek and M$ in their wisdom didn't bother checking what version is on the English/international English websites.

They should have had links directed at the Greek version and at the other language versions repspectively. :mad:

Here is what I just read.
http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=228081&st=0

Currently Media Player 10 is ONLY available in English. Try messing with your fonts or something along those lines.

Must be one of the view that dont like MP 10.
Access to the functions such as visualisations/skins and loading Cd play lists etc are more indirect and clumsy imho. a Wysiwyg superior in MP9.

I have WMP10 and I like it quite a bit over WMP9. My only complaint is that it still won't play .pls files from my favorite streaming radio stations. :(

i have wmp10 too it's looks nice but i use winamp to shuffle my songs and realplayer one for playing everything else it has good codecs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back