Windows Live Wave 3 Update

Now all we need is an updated Apatch for this new WLM. Then I will be happy.

*Off Topic, I think this is the most I have seen ep reply in awhile lol

I think Readyboot was only ever optimal if you had less than 2 gig of ram and I don't really have anything with less than that around.

I'll see how things going during the beta once it starts tho and then talk about it should I be permitted.

That makes sense because I used ReadyBoost on my 1GB RAM computer and the computer seemed to work noticeably faster when I tried it on Windows Vista Home Edition. I'm on Windows Vista Business Edition but haven't recently tried it because it's not supported on the cheap Kingston flash drive I got from a Woot-off!

That makes sense because I used ReadyBoost on my 1GB RAM computer and the computer seemed to work noticeably faster when I tried it on Windows Vista Home Edition. I'm on Windows Vista Business Edition but haven't recently tried it because it's not supported on the cheap Kingston flash drive I got from a Woot-off!

Yea, and even with it being less then 2GB, it was debatable if you ever even got any noticeable change. Some people said yes and some said no.

please tell me im an acute angle at least :]

i know.. total nerd

yeah, i think they're getting ready for the final version (which should be pretty similar to the RC)

please tell me im an acute angle at least :]

i know.. total nerd

yeah, i think they're getting ready for the final version (which should be pretty similar to the RC)

Dang it, I always spell that wrong!

I wish that there would be a mac application we could use, its sad to see that this day in age the mac people still get ignored.

Meh - honestly I don't see what all the excitement is about if you already have alternatives. I use Outlook, so no need for Windows Live Mail. I use a multi-protocol messaging client, so no need for WLM. The Photo Gallery seems interesting but there are already too many established things out there (Picasa, etc.) - I am somewhat interested in the Favorites sync though. I have to read this more carefully later on.

-edit-

Correction, it's good to have other products in the marketplace as it will force other vendors to make theirs better.

Meh - honestly I don't see what all the excitement is about if you already have alternatives. I use Outlook, so no need for Windows Live Mail. I use a multi-protocol messaging client, so no need for WLM. The Photo Gallery seems interesting but there are already too many established things out there (Picasa, etc.) - I am somewhat interested in the Favorites sync though. I have to read this more carefully later on.

The excitement is for people who have been using Messenger since it came out years and years ago. And it's for people who have all there friend on MSN and no where else (ie me). I have tried multi protocol apps but I always go back to msn, and now its started to look and be pretty good.

As I said, competitive is good and it's all about preference. I would assume that you would want a multi-protocol app though, as I'm assuming you have "peeps" on Y!, AOL, etc.

It's cool though - I only used WM once or twice at an old job because it was the protocol in place. I liked it, but didn't want to have a different app per protocol.

I only have madmatt on yahoo really and I can use webmessenger for that :)

I spied matt on bmans msn screenshot though so I may dig up his msn details instead :D

I only have madmatt on yahoo really and I can use webmessenger for that :)

I spied matt on bmans msn screenshot though so I may dig up his msn details instead :D

Yea he has been on there for awhile, but we don't really chat lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back