• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Windows Live Messenger

michali

OSNN Junior Addict
I have been using WLM Beta for months now and never had a problem signing in until today. I have not been able to sign in at all today on either computer. I keep getting a 81000314 error message. I know there have been some problems, but most seem to have been resolved, except for mine! I upgraded to the new final build but that made no difference. Should I just be patient and hope I will be able to connect in the morning? Has anyone else had this problem?

michali

OSNN Junior Addict
Thanks for responses....I did upgrade as I said in my post and it made no difference but I am now on again! I guess it just needed some patience.

I have been using WLM Beta for months now and never had a problem signing in until today. I have not been able to sign in at all today on either computer. I keep getting a 81000314 error message. I know there have been some problems, but most seem to have been resolved, except for mine! I upgraded to the new final build but that made no difference. Should I just be patient and hope I will be able to connect in the morning? Has anyone else had this problem?
do you have a netgear dg834 dsl router?

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I had a problem when I had my linksys router. So, it could very well be a router problem ...

michali

OSNN Junior Addict
No, I have a linksys router and have had for nearly a year now, so it could not be that that was causing the problem. It was obviously just the server that was down as it is fine now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis