Windows Live Messenger Update: New Look!

ABEC [LU]

OSNN Junior Addict
Well I guess it is finally here. I got the update to WLM and it looks much better than the older, bulkier look.

What are some other thoughts on it? Think they are still traditional in their design alternatives or is it too much all together?

Just curious.

He couldn't have picked a better color :/

Looks the same to me as the last beta build.

mmhmm

btw, the link in your sig points to an invalid search :s

Grandmaster said:
Screenshots please.
wlm8_0566.jpg

Much better quality, very nice :)

*wonders if invite is waiting at home*

Mine just updated also...they finally gave an option to remove the tabs..:)

Muuuuch better. It's almost the opposite of the bloated crap it was in the first beta build.

The only thing that annoys me now: the "grip dots" in the corner. And they need to increase the bevel just a touch.

But kudos to the team. I was worried after the first beta build :D

YEAH, that finally added the buddy rename feature, I'm loving this version!!!

Bman™ said:
YEAH, that finally added the buddy rename feature, I'm loving this version!!!

That's been there since the first build dude :p

Too bad, you can't remove the Personal Message with this version!!

*really? shootptp

Any way, to get rid of the video thing at the bottom, and the search thing at the top?

Bman™ said:
Any way, to get rid of the video thing at the bottom, and the search thing at the top?
...not without one of the unofficial patches.
One caveat: since the patches tamper with the digital signature of the file, the folder sharing feature stops working after you use the patch.

NetRyder said:
One caveat: since the patches tamper with the digital signature of the file, the folder sharing feature stops working after you use the patch.

Wonder how the Plus! guys will get around that...

Hopefully msn will just become something we will all be happy with, and we wont need those extra things anymore!

NetRyder said:

This has already been resolved with builds 365 and 562 using the same method. Even if it's slightly changed it'll get worked around soon enough. Give it a day or 2.

rotjong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back