Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

Hi, Can I also get invited for Live Beta ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Electronic Punk said:
Ok, just saw one above so I will re-iterate:

DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE

It will be picked up by spiders and you will recieve nearly as much mail as I do.

I have 17 invitations I can give away, if registered users (only) want one send me an email using this form:

http://forum.osnn.net/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=1

Please include the email address you will be using to connect to the live messenger service and I will hook you up as soon as I am able.

Update: 26th January 13:46 GMT ---- 11 invites left

Thanks way cool of you....

Funny how, at first it was I who was asking for the invites, and now i have invites to GIVE OUT. Ironic. If you want you could pm me =/

O.k let me reiterate here. If you have one post, In fact if you have less than 50 posts, DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR AN INVITE, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ONE !!

I have 4 invites to give away.

If you want one then just PM me - and to be a little fairer to all my fellow Johnny-come-lately’s and infrequent posters, I am going to do the opposite to Johnny and only offer these to people with less the 50 posts! :crosseyed:

looks like i m not going to get 1 invitation here, anyway... i will be appreciate if anyone could send me 1 :) thanks in advance.

milecastle said:
I have 4 invites to give away.

If you want one then just PM me - and to be a little fairer to all my fellow Johnny-come-lately’s and infrequent posters, I am going to do the opposite to Johnny and only offer these to people with less the 50 posts! :crosseyed:

thats just stupid. *gives evil look*. pm me only if u hav more dan 50 posts. i like that condition.

Electronic Punk said:
Ok, just saw one above so I will re-iterate:

It will be picked up by spiders and you will recieve nearly as much mail as I do.

I have 17 invitations I can give away, if registered users (only) want one send me an email using this form:

http://forum.osnn.net/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=1

Please include the email address you will be using to connect to the live messenger service and I will hook you up as soon as I am able.

4 left.

if registered users (only) want one PM me

a few left (post history will be checked)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back