Windows Live Messenger 8.0.0683 Leaked To Web

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
WindowsLiveMessenger683.jpg

New Version has leaked to the web, apparently containing the new UI and several other new features.

Source : Cybernet
Download : Clicky Click

I'm assuming there is no way to install this without uninstalled the other version right?

edit* installed it anyways, much different from the version I was using, any hacks programs for it yet lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to know when M$ started to promote realplayer ?? I do like the look of this one better .....

Last edited:
From the last version I had, I notice there are some little new features added. Very nice, I still want a hack lol

failurbydesign said:
whats the patch do??
Lots of different customization options. :)
I really only use it to remove the advertisement area in the contact list window.

There's a patch for it, where you can customize a bunch of things.
http://apatch.ikhost.com/wlm.php
;)

Whoops, just realized NR put the link way before me :p

I'm downloading the new build now...I just found out about the new build...saw the screenies...and I want it :D

Just tried the leaked build and last official build, no joy with either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back