Windows Live Messenger 8.0.0683 Leaked To Web

i don;t have a 64 system in my test rig

my test rig is an old 1.6 atholon :) we're not all made of money :p

Khayman said:
my test rig is an old 1.6 atholon :) we're not all made of money :p
I'm not either. :p My "test rig" from July last year up until this month was a 3 year old laptop with a 16MB Radeon 7500. In fact, that was my only computer until late last year.

Not the best experience, as you can imagine, so now it's installed on my main desktop, dual-booting with XP x64. Interestingly enough, 5365 x64 is stable and fast enough that I haven't booted back into XP for the last few days!

I've thought about dual booting xp64 with vista64, but I couldn't use Vista as my main atm. I need my apps, and shortcuts, emails and other things which are all setup nicely on XP. Would take ages to get it setup on vista the way i like it, then i'd just have to do it each time they relase a new build

Bugger :p

In my Vista build, I have killed the desktop search, the sidebar and disabled UAC... working really fast now, this is my only issue.
Even got AVG free no it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back