windows keeps restarting

s0198hb

OSNN Junior Addict
My systerm keeps restarting and i dont know why.

My sys is abit nf7 V2.0 Xp3000 1gb of ram AND WINDOWS XP SP1 my cpu temp is 49 and my case is 33 i have any error code. it is BCC CODE:a BCP1:00000166 BCP2: 00000002 BCP3: 00000000 BCP4:804F5BC0 OSVER:5_1_2600 SP:1_0

HELP???

Need a bit more info. What operating system, what's inside your case? What are you doing when it happens? Any pattern? And stuff like that. More the better.

i have windows xp pro sp1 xp3000 1gb of ram, ati 9600 pro, abit nf7 v2.0 . it seems to happen when i try and run some games.

You'll have to do a lot of troubleshooting for this one.

Take a look through the thread over here. It's a very similar error.

You'll have to try one thing at a time.

do u notice anything about when it happened? like did it start happening after you installed a specific hardware or software?? try cleaning out viruses and etc.

sasser virus? jun a few AV's and then check and see if maybe your games are shutting down like svchost or whatever... is it a BSOD? i had that problem with halo once... make sure nothing overclocked.

tried updating ur bios? somtimes that helps, btw make sure u click on the update for the 2.0 cuz theres different bios files for the revisions of the mobo

This thread belongs in Operating Systems... it will get more help there. Ask a Mod in this section to move it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back