omnpge00

OSNN Newbie
Can someone tell me how to fix this?
I dont know how this happened...

Attachments

• save.jpg
    save.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 164
i would say the defalt windows font has been changed to something like windings?

have you done a full virus scan?

You try just changing the color scheme in "appearances"?

Use this entered into the RUN command to bring up the appearance tab.
Code:
rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl,,2

LOL

sorry to laugh he he he he
but that looks totally FUBAR

:D

You changed the default Windows font setting. That sucks, not sure how to set that back, try playing around in the System Manager, if not just format.

That's not Wingdings, that's Marlett.ttf - the font used to display windows elements like the min, max and close buttons. This one should never be choosable in any font list.
Can you go to Display Properties - Appearance - Advanced and try to change the menu font to something else.

Did you do any changes related to fonts or more generally asked what did you do before the problem appeared?

all fonts were deleted by some virus or somehting.. im reformatting... thankx guys

omnpge00 said:
all fonts were deleted by some virus or somehting.. im reformatting... thankx guys

Yah reformatting is the best way to fix that. I never seen anything like that before. It is strange to say the least.

Can't you just restore the fonts from your Windows cd?

Insert the cd into the drive, open a command window and
(assuming E: is your cd drive and Windows is installed in C:\Windows - otherwise adjust)
type :
expand E:\i386\*.tt_ C:\Windows\Fonts /r
press Enter
type:
expand E:\i386\*.fo_ C:\Windows\Fonts /r
press Enter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back