Windows Explorer

N

Not Bman

I have noticed that when i go into explorer, its in the same view, not full screen, and i can't seem to make it stay so that when it opens its fullscreen. How do I do so?

There is also some files that are in properties set to hidden (which I want) but they aren't hidden. Why is this?

Thank you very much, simple but not known very well.

How about this....there is a folder "AppData" that comes up automaticly, and it says its Hidden, but its not. How do I hide that?

By default it should be hidden so maybe folder options have been adjusted. At the top of explorer window click on Organize then select Folder and Search options. You then want to select the view tab.

The corrent ones are selected, but still its not hidden?

This is only like that if I right click on the start menu and go to explorer, if i go from the shortcut in Control Panel its not there....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back