windows explorer and opera??? plz help

D

DAZZ

OK, i just sarted using opera, and it is my default brower....but when o open a folder or somthing, then evter an address, it uses IE to search the page....

is htere a way to make Opera search the page i entered in the address bar in the folder i opened?

Hmmm, don't think so...thats part of MS's whole we can't remove Iexplorer without damaging the entire system =/ argument sorry man..but I might be wrong so don't quote me on it being impossible!

check the reg for default browser and make sure it is pointing to opera...Opera rips been using it for about a year and damn is it quick....and uses the real java not some watered down Microsoft latte java.:D

how do i check the registery???

AND

for some reason i cant install flash 5 on Opera, and i cant do anything javasript....

any help on those owul dbe hlepful too

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back