Windows CPanel counterpart

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hey all,

I am trying to see if there is a Windows version of Cpanel.

I am testing out a version called ZPanel (been for the last three weeks), but it is extremely buggy and unstable, and their forums haven't been much help either. Yeah I know it's free, too, but it should still be a little better than what it is.

Wondering if there is any other choices out there.

Thanks.

Heeter

Last edited:
Awesome, Thanks LofLA,

This looks really good, and so far more stable than that Zpanel.

And it's free too, for up to ten sites hosting.

Thanks Again,

Heeter

Oh crap, it needs II6 installed.

Oh well, I use apache.

Heeter

Helm isn't too bad, though I've not checked the alternatives

Helm is quite complex. I wouldn't look in to that unless you were going to headlong dive into being a full on windows host.

Helm is quite complex. I wouldn't look in to that unless you were going to headlong dive into being a full on windows host.

That is actually what my client is looking to being.

They are almost there with a couple of hosting clients. But their new client is asking for MySQL access and FTP access. This is where this Zpanel was supposed to fit in. Right now it is sitting on a Windows Server 2003 at my place, but in time I would like to move this Server onto Debian or CentOS once I become a little more familiar with those OS's.

Helder

I had to backup and restore a plesk server once, one of the most ridiculously painful experiences of my life.

yup :)

That's what we had to do when we upgraded a plesk windows machine...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back