Windows Blinds

IDLE

OSNN Senior Addict
welli finally joined in the coolness of windows blinds and want to make my desktop a little creative. Once installing this app, just for grins i went ahead and select one of the themes that it comes with. when i apply the theme nothing really changes all that much

the start bar changes to a 2000 looks with a colored task bar. the start menu is just colored as well. only thing that changes for the theme is when i open firefox, the top bar has changed properly but thats it. ive tried many different themes but all the same.

i installed this app when I had the XP theme on. not sure where to go with this.

once i get home i can get a screen shot up for yall to show you what im talking about.

what version of WindowBlinds are you running. Not all themes will work with earlier versions of WB. Make sure you have the latest which is 4.50d

ill have to check but it came with i think 4 themes and i tried those...and they diditn work. no matter if i Dl them or used the one that came with it.

DL some themes from their site. Just look over the themes and what they will skin so you are happy with the result.

PK and myself both use WindowBlinds 4.xx

Just try different themes till ya get the one you really like. :)

IDLE said:
ill have to check but it came with i think 4 themes and i tried those...and they diditn work. no matter if i Dl them or used the one that came with it.

the only time I had things like that happen are when I didnt reboot after installing WB.

here is the SS

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.JPG
    New Bitmap Image.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 136
You did click the "apply this skin" button rite?

I have to ask. :)

lol yes. only thing that doesnt change in the skin is the start menu and tasb bar. the start button looks like the old windws but a different color.

btw i have version 4.2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back