Windows 7 Versions

N

Not Bman

I lost my original ISO downloads of Windows 7 64 and 32bit from Technet, but still have the working keys for it. My Technet account has expired but the keys are still good. Yes I know your not suppose to use them after but still legal. :)

If I download versions which say are retail, will my keys work with them? Will my keys work with any windows 7 version?

According to the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool my technet install is listed as Retail so it should work.

with a bit of google-fu you should be able to get direct technet download links so you can get legit microsoft iso images direct from microsoft :)

I am no Google-Fu expert lol

Admiral helped me out with that though :)

All editions of Windows 7 are stored on the machine, regardless of what edition is in use.
Windows 7 Starter is the edition of Windows 7 that contains the fewest features.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back