Windows 7 Versions

N

Not Bman

I lost my original ISO downloads of Windows 7 64 and 32bit from Technet, but still have the working keys for it. My Technet account has expired but the keys are still good. Yes I know your not suppose to use them after but still legal. :)

If I download versions which say are retail, will my keys work with them? Will my keys work with any windows 7 version?

Admiral Michael

OSNN Veteran Addict
According to the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool my technet install is listed as Retail so it should work.

LordOfLA

Godlike!
with a bit of google-fu you should be able to get direct technet download links so you can get legit microsoft iso images direct from microsoft :)

N

Not Bman

I am no Google-Fu expert lol

Admiral helped me out with that though :)

osnntec

OSNN Junior Addict
All editions of Windows 7 are stored on the machine, regardless of what edition is in use.
Windows 7 Starter is the edition of Windows 7 that contains the fewest features.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021