Windows 7 rc end of May and RTM in August ...

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Looks like the way it is going to be is a good one.. August everyone :)

Release Candidate Dates:

• Windows 7 RC escrow build and Windows Server 2008 R2 is scheduled for release on the fourth week of April 2009. They will be internal escrow builds.
  • Windows 7 RC1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 will be publicly released at the end of May 2009
Other Important Dates:

• The most recent build compiled is 7061 and was compiled on March 11th, 2009
  • The Windows 7 pre-RTM Creative Test build will be compiled by the last week of July 2009
  • Distribution of Windows 7 RTM Master image will be distributed to Technet/MSDN subscribers in August 2009
  • Officially, the new products, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 will be presented at the IT Forum at the beginning of November 2009 (The source did not state clearly whether this would be a release, announcement, or demo and used a bad choice of words)
  • Office 14 Beta will show up in the first few days of July and won’t be public. Beta 2 will be released five months after. Office 14 RTM will be released sometime in the beginning of March 2010.
It’s good to see that Microsoft is putting a lot of thought into the development process and timeline of Windows 7. Hopefully the revised schedule means we will be seeing a much more stable and refined Windows 7.
Source: http://windows7center.com/windows-7...expected-to-be-publicly-released-in-may-2009/
----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Mike & The Mechanics - The Living Years

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back