Windows 7 Build 7127 Download Available Now

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
As reported from MSDN Community Center

Windows 7 Build 7127 Download Available Now

" After a long silence Windows 7 finally makes another buzz this time PCBeta claimed that Windows 7 Build 7127 is available for download for Partners to microsoft Connect program. MSDN subscriber are not eligible to download Windows Build 7127. The full build number of the release is 7127.0.090507.1820, indicating that the bits were compiled on May 7, 2009. The download strings are as on 7127.0.090507-1820_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULFRER_EN_DVD.iso for the 32-bit version and 7127.0.090507-1820_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso for the 64-bit version. Windows 7 build 7127 is not popped on bit-torrent sites at the moment but Solor (Trustworthy Source) Confirmed that Russians get their hands on build 7127 and they will make it available to genral public VIA bit – torrent tonight. We have freezed our eyes on this leak and keep checking this page for further informations. "

Anybody have a clue on the change log? Deciding to use the RC build on the htpc or go with this one....

I'm not updating again until the rtm or rc2 Which ever one is first ..

I agree... I've followed almost all the leaks that were... It's getting a bit mundane.. :)

I started downloading this but then............ Nah! :D

who is using 7100 on their main pcs ?

I been using it on my main pc since the first beta. Well, there was the one time I went back to vista, but then went back to seven.

might give it a go on main pc when i get back from hols then :)

Johnny: i don't think there's gonna be a RC2. think i read somewhere a while ago that Windows 7 was gonna go right from RC to RTM.

Well, I think there plan was for only one official beta and one official release candidate, with the latter being literal, ie no other suprises.

But then much of what is missing in 7, that was present in Vista is now part of Windows Live.

I'm dual booting Vista Business and Windows 7 7100. I attempted an update of 7127 from 7100 desktop but was unsuccessful. I agree at this point and will just wait until RTM. It does get mundane after awhile. I've got 7100 running really smooth with really not problems. I still use Vista as my primary OS since I run all my games from there.

I'm dual booting Vista Business and Windows 7 7100. I attempted an update of 7127 from 7100 desktop but was unsuccessful. I agree at this point and will just wait until RTM. It does get mundane after awhile. I've got 7100 running really smooth with really not problems. I still use Vista as my primary OS since I run all my games from there.

Updating before any kind of RTM is pointless really, agreed. Though for me Windows 7 is my main OS, and has been since the beta. I will be buying it asap. In fact I am selling my retail copy of Vista Ultimate right now, in the faith I have with it.

I find it funny how for some reason i can't seem to get Call of Duty: World at War to see any servers online in my current install of Vista.... but i just installed it on Windows 7 x64 build 7100, got it running, and servers showed up in the list half a second after i clicked the "Refresh List" button

Running it on my main PC (X64) have been for a while now (ran a leaked build then the RC). Fitted a second hard drive to the HTPC to install the X86 RC and see how that fairs. Will be dual boothing though as if it fails to tape the missus' CSI I am dead meat :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back