Windows 2003 SP2 available for download

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
It is worth noting that this Service Pack is also for Windows XP x64.

Good note - that's kinda weird to see a server SP bundled with a client SP though

Does this mean that when I next install my server will I have to install Service Pack 1, then 2, or can I just go straight to 2?

You can install SP2. All Microsoft Service Packs are cumulative.

You can also slipstream SP2 to your SP1 or no SP media.

If you have a CD with no SP applied, slipstream SP2 to the CD directly and you will be patched for both Service Packs

I have not had the time to install it yet. I haven't even read the change log.

I installed SP2 this morning. The install went smoothly and all is well with my Exchange Server.

Glad to hear there were no problems, I'll have to wait a few weeks until I can roll this out to a few servers.

Shortly thereafter I plan to slipstream it to my media, yummy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back