Winamp3 experience

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
For what I need it's perfect but some bugs can be discovered :
- egualizer resets after every song :(
- 'in' changing color of skins :(

These I've detected .. You have ?

Mine's crashed once, i was using the media library at the time, otherwise no probs yet, i don't use the equaliser.

Mine worked well the first day, but the second day it locked up XP Pro. big time. Three times in fact.

Was trying to load some music via eject button and it would just lose it.

Then I had probs with the video part a little bit.

I really liked it when it worked though. I figured it was just a matter of time until they integrated video.

I dropped back to the 2.8 for now though.

either i'm doing something wrong or dont the short cut keys dont work anymore?

~edit~ ok just found those short cuts. they dont have the jump key anymore, i'm so used to to that

Winamp 3 is terrible...horrid.....ugly...and reallly reallly confusing.

I uninstalled after 10 minutes of use. Went back to good old 2.8.

it's cool but it needs some more time... for now i'm using QCD and it works great

not on my XP Box, will be soon, will get it and let you know.

Works great for me, better graphics, betyter options, multiple playlists

how can it be ugly when the default skin is praticlly the same. can also dl some bitchin skins, wich often change the layout and make it easy to use (somtimes)

I tried it, but I didn't like the way that it ate my processor's lunch or the fact that my Logitech media keys don't really work all that well with it. Besides, 2.8 is stable and plays music, so what the hell else do I need?

Winamp3 has worked great for me. Not a single problem or crash

i hated the RC's of winamp 3, so i wont even attempt to try the final.

Originally posted by use_imagination
it's cool but it needs some more time... for now i'm using QCD and it works great

Yup, just installed QCD and a bunch of skins, kicks winamp's ass.

Tried Winamp 3 for a while, didn't like it, went back to Winamp 2.80.. they should test it more before they release it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back