Winamp songviewer thingy script

Okay I think there maybe a bug. I just re-registered, and again it's telling me I am using either the wrong username or password.

What password did you use? PM me if you don't want to splurt you pass in this thread.

Never mind. I found the bug and I fixed it. I have tried it with a new account, and it seems the bug slipped in when I added a new piece of code that allows you to select only the 'now playing' line, instead of the whole lot. I deleted your current account so you can reregister and it should work now.

I also saw someone named 'baev' registered to my signature. Because he/she registered when the same bug was active, he/she will have the same problems. I also deleted that account, so he/she needs to register again as well.

Updated! Well, the interface then. It's nearly completed but I am sleepy now and I want to have some comments before I continue with it. You can login using your username and password at http://glaanieboy.dyndns.org/songviewer. If you haven't registered, you can register, but be aware I haven't put up a tutorial yet on how to use this script. I think you can better login using my test-account (user: 'G-man', pass: 'test') to try it out.

To all registered users, you can login and use (nearly) all the features, but there may be bugs in it, despite the excessive testing. As it is not finished, you don't need to change any of the settings in the plugin, nor the image links. I will let you know when it's come that far.

Looks good Glaanieboy. I like the embedded script under your username at the top.
I haven't effected any changes to my sig, so I can't help with regard to any bug
reports. But the GUI is coming along nicely.
Now go get some sleep :p

hehe, that's better. sshhh! no-one make a sound, it'll wake him :eek:
*click* Doh!, hit the submit button...that's done it!
*hums lullaby to re-invoke ambience* ;):p

Ahh yes. Thank you Glaanieboy, it working now. I've just got to think of a way to use it in my sig now :)

o_87 said:
Ahh yes. Thank you Glaanieboy, it working now. I've just got to think of a way to use it in my sig now :)
I like the way [e]-punk has his embedded in his image.
Maybe he'll chip-in and tell us how he did it? :p

It's quite easy to do, I'll create some base images soon were you can choose from to use in your script :) Maybe I even allow linking/uploading of other images. Should not be too difficult to do, I've done it in the past.

I have updated the song script. Now you can choose what lines you want to see :)
I urge all members who already have registered to update their signatures to
Code:
http://glaanieboy.dyndns.org/songviewer/songviewer.php?user=<your own username>
and point the song updates to
Code:
http://glaanieboy.dyndns.org/songviewer/update.php?user=<your username>&pass=<your password>&song=<the dynamic song tag>

I will leave the old links open for 2 weeks from now, however, when you go to the old sign in and user panel script, you will be redirected to the new one. This won't affect your usersettings.
I hope everyone sees this (that's also the reason why you must fill in your email address when registering)

Erbmaster said:
I like the way [e]-punk has his embedded in his image.
Maybe he'll chip-in and tell us how he did it? :p
PHP:
header("Content-type: image/jpeg");
$font = 2;
$horizontal_displacement = 5;
$vertical_displacement = 3;
$im = ImageCreateFromJPEG("/path/to/image.jpg");
$black = ImageColorAllocate($im, 0,0,0);
ImageString($im,$font,$horizontal_displacement,$vertical_displacement,"String",$black);
ImageJpeg($im);
very basic version of what it would be
the "String" would be the song name

Nice one both of you :cool:
Thx Geffy :D
Glaanieboy, should I use Geffy's code, or wait for you to incorporate it/similar in the site? Sounds like a wicked idea - the uploading of custom images :cool:
*fidgets excitedly*

I'm a n00b with PHP, so might need a hand to hold :p
*blinks nervously into the darkness*

I am free from school/work all Friday and I will get started then with the new additions. You can however start making your own script by using Geffy's code, I don't mind, maybe I will copy it from you ;)

just a quick thing about the ImageString() when you are trying to do a multi-line string, you can either use two ImageString() calls, or if you put a \r\n or \n\r into the string then it will start a newline, it needs the \r in there as well or it wont move the beginning of the next line back to the beginning it will just drop it down to the line below and continue

Thanks Geffy, I have tried it before, but for some reason it didn't work. Maybe I can find a way.

Thread resurrection!!!!!1111oneoneone

If you are a member of the Project Dolphin project, you can now add your keycount and rank to the signature as well! Per request of GeniusDex (the creator of the new PD) I added a timer, that updates the PD data every hour. When that hour has passed, the data will be fetched from the PD server and put in a database, along with a timestamp with the time that it was updated.
In your User Panel you'll find a new option called Project Dolphin (of course...) and after that option you can fill in your Project Dolphin User ID (this is needed so the server knows what data to fetch)

Does Foobar have URL out capability?

I became a fan of foobar on this site last year - but always intended to get this working for my sig.... so can anyone tell me if, and if so where, the URL out is in foobar? Or do I have to swap it for winamp if I want this?

I don't know foobar, but does it display the currently playing song in winamp or sump?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back