Winamp plugin problem

oerficus

OSNN Addict
Well, this could get ambarrassing as installing a winamp plugin always seemed to be the easiest thing I can think of but still it didn't work this time.

I downloaded the nowplaying-plugin from here http://drpizza.arsware.org/nowplaying/ and copied the .dll file into my plugin directory. But still the plugin doesn't show up in my winamp preferences plugin menu.... he? what the hell did I do wrong??? Did I leave out anything?

Anybody using this plugin without problems? I'd really like to combine it with coolmon as suggested on the coolmon website! :)
http://daisyman.arsware.org/coolinfo/tips.html

Thx for your help

have you downloaded all files you needed? (plugin, runtime library and unicode)?

Originally posted by Swi
have you downloaded all files you needed? (plugin, runtime library and unicode)?

Yep, downloaded the runtime dlls also and put them into the plugins folder. Or should I put them somewhere else? I guess I don't need the unicode file as I use XP.

Still I think having copied the plugin file into the right the directory the plugin should at least show up in the plugin>general purpose menu.

i tried it, it write something in the files but the %codes aren't working... dunno why!
sorry i couldn't help!

Originally posted by Swi
i tried it, it write something in the files but the %codes aren't working... dunno why!
sorry i couldn't help!

Thx for trying...

Somebody else? anyone using it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back