Winamp Or MP3 Question

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
Does anyone knoe a good way to get rid of the gap in between MP3 files or Audios CD's playing in Winamp.

There must be someting out there that can do it.

Its an absolute swine when playing MIX CD's...

I dunno, your link dosent work by the way.

Isnt crossfading fading out to fade back in?

fixed the link.

no, the cross fading plugins just flow one song into the next. basically eliminating that silence between the songs.

try it out. see for yourself

Yes !!

Very cool !! Thanx Sphere.....didn't know there we're tools like this! Know of a decent DPS plug-in for Winamp ?!? I know the commercial one that gets pimped all teh time SUX...always muffles the sound instead of enhancing it....

Does anyone now know how i can burn the output from this crossfading plugin?

This will allow me to have CD's without those annoying Gaps..

The only way I know of burning MP3s and being able to customize the way the tracks are burned is by using Easy CD Creator. And the problem with that is that a whole mess of people can not get Easy CD running in XP. However, if you manage to come across the 5.02c version it works great. You can eliminate gaps altogether, add longer gaps, crossfade...it works pretty damn good. The only thing that is missing that was great in Easy CD 4 is the ability to make the sound level of each MP3 you want to burn equal. That worked great, but I have no idea why they took it out of Easy CD 5. Oh well...

Good luck man.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back