WinAmp 3

A

anewhope

Just downloaded and installed Winamp 3 on my PC, and I think it's great, personally, the addition of the cross fader and the transparency have finished off a near perfect application. Doesn't take to many resources and looks good and works well.

What does everyone else think of it?

there was a discussion about it not that long ago, so if u do a search u'l find it. and i think winamp 3 is not that great. no jump to song shortcut, some other problems, also why do they need that video thing at all?

I can see it heading down the same path as Real Player, I shudder to think what it could end up like if they get all commercial..

well i still use my 2.8 version. i like it more, i might use 3 later on when they fix all those bugs. and if they get all commercial, we can always switch to non commercial players

actually, there IS a song jump command. dont forget that Winamp 3 has been completely rewritten from ground up. to song jump press F3. read the documentation before you criticize something you have little exprerience with!

ok i have tryed that F3, but it doesnt jump to anything, like in 2 if u press "j" u get "jimp to file" window. i cant get to that in 3.

It does work! It just works differently. when you press F3, instead of a box popping up, a side box opens in the playlist. You type the song down at the bottom of the playlist.

It works just as well, its just a different way of doing things.

so no i'd have to open up a play list when i want to do that? that sux

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back