win32.oblivion.011 trojan found

D

dayneh88

:confused: i recenetly did a scan of my harddrive with vet anti-virus and it came up saying that i had the win32.oblivion.011 trojan in my system, i went to a virus site and it says it doesn't do any harm. now, whenever i start up my computer it says that it can find iexpIore.exe that with an "i"(expiore.exe) and then i click enter and it says change something in my registry, can anyone help me with this problem i really need some help,
thankyou very much,
dayne hoffacker

Your anti-virus program should of fixed that for you, you have to remove iexplIore from your startup group. you can do this using msconfig, or just do this

goto start, click run, type regedit then do a search for IexpIore and delete any mention of it, make sure you spell it the way it's coming up so you don't rid yourself of the actual iexplore!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back