Win Me System Rollback

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
If you have or have had Win Me (oh dear) installed on yer 'Puter, have you ever used the *Sytem Rollback* feature and how well did it work???

(Me first :D )

If you had ME istalled.....why? why would you do that to yourslef? thats just plain cruel :)

I got it on one of my Daughter's Machines. :(
Hey, I got 98SE on the other one my other two Daughter's use. :p

Another OS I had two months before its release, when it was released I wa back on Windows98 SE ;)

Originally posted by gonaads
If you have or have had Win Me (oh dear) installed on yer 'Puter, have you ever used the *Sytem Rollback* feature and how well did it work???

(Me first :D )
It rolled back so far that it was like a clean format. Oh wait, it WAS a clean format... never mind.

Only as long as the coffee pot is full... then it's back to the cave.

I used the rollback feature it worked well. Do your self a favor and get XP home on your daughters machine you wont regret it.

What do you guys have against 98? It's still my favorite.

my buddy has winME, it always crashes. But it's just a craputer. It's an 800 mhz E-machines, 64mb ram, and the computer fan is broken, so he gets a big fan, the kind for cooling a room, and takes the cover off of the computer and turns the fan on high. It freezes every 25 minutes, because the processor just gets too hot and dies. then he waits an hour before he goes back on.

ouch, I think you friends needs to save up for a new PC!

DrMetallica: What do we have against windows 98? :::laughing::: I don't know about everyone else, but me, EVERYTHING! I have numerous copies of 98, yes, legit, a few from my friends who actually threw theirs out...um...I use the cds for bb gun targets.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back