Will Young, Robbie Williams and Kylie

E

Eve

Will Young, Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue went for a night on the town. As they left the nightclub, Kylie slipped and got her head stuck between the railings of the fence opposite the club. Robbie decided to take full advantage of this and lifted up her little skirt, pushed her thong to one side and gave her a good seeing to. "Its your turn now, Will", grinned Robbie but Will started crying. Robbie asked "Why are you crying, Will? What's wrong?" Will sobbed, "My head won't fit between the railings!"

LMAO

cool.gif

Phew, thought maybe someone might complain about that one, but if a Mod thinks it's funny then I guess I'm ok. :)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Oh or am I meant to complain ? :D

nonono, your not really, I swear! (manic sucking up) I don't want to get banned :eek:

Benny, nice job of ripping off my cool thingier, you drunk &*^%$#@

LOL

cool.gif

I am the resident genius over at Inmatrix, so I will extend you some courtesy ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I am the resident genius over at Inmatrix, so I will extend you some courtesy ;)

Why thank you kind sir, btw what is inmatrix? EDIT: nevermind, I just found it, exactly how many sites do you moderate on?

The lowest of the low gay jokes.

Oh well, i just liked the thong bit personally

np m8, it's free there. if you run into a problem let me know I got other sources as well

cool.gif

Well I tried to sign up, but when I try to validate it it says Error user not found

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back