• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Will this modem work w/ XP?

If there's a 2k driver, then there's probably an XP driver. It's free, no loss right? Might as well give it a try. It'll probably work.

The 2k driver might work...but not necessarily.

My dad has a PCMCIA interface scanner connected to his laptop, and the drivers don't seem to work with XP.

Your best bet would be to try it with a computer running XP to see if it works.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Just install it and let XP install it's own drivers... sometimes XP will install a Windoz generic driver that works quite well with the particular hardware. Then see if it works. If it does, you're done.

It couldn't hurt. :rolleyes:

there aint much to a modem anyways, so XP will prob install generic ones. or it might have them already as part of its driver cache

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar