Will this headset make me the next Fatal1ty?

vannie

OSNN Newbie
custom_1243924675777_Creative_Fatal1ty_Professional_Series_Gaming_Headset_MkII.png

I was browsing through Gizmodo when I saw this Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset in its E3 coverage and I thought "Man, this looks awesome!". I know that having a Fatal1ty-branded headset won't turn me into Fatal1ty over night but I guess having suprior audio does give you an edge against your competitors. Anyways, would you guys recommend Fatal1ty stuff? Afterall, it would cost me a cool $99 to buy this pair of headset. Head over to http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=442&product=18703 to know more.

you're better of looking to sennheiser or an equivalent for headsets, your ears will thank you later compared to the gimicky creative stuff.

you're better of looking to sennheiser or an equivalent for headsets, your ears will thank you later compared to the gimicky creative stuff.

I have some sennheiser, thanks to your suggestion. And yes they are amazing, but my friend has one of the "gimicky creative stuff" and it sounded pretty good as well.

sennheiser its not only pretty good, but it also has a great value (those creative ones, 99$? ouch)

I have some sennheiser, thanks to your suggestion. And yes they are amazing, but my friend has one of the "gimicky creative stuff" and it sounded pretty good as well.

Which sennheiser one are you referring to? Does it have a mic? And how about the "gimicky creative stuff" that your friend has ... which model is it?

My last four headsets have been Sennheiser ones and I can highly recomend them.
My last one reluctantly had to be swapped out for one with a microphone on as it was getting irritating having to use two headsets as a desktop mic is just too inferior.

I got a pair of Sennheiser HD 497 and I love them. :)

I love my Medusa 5.1 Home Edition headphones (http://www.medusa-canada.com/medusa-51-home-edition-p-857.html). I can use them for gaming on my PC with my X-Fi Titanium or I can move them to my Oppo BDP-83 Blu-ray player in the livingroom and use it for listening to movies at night, DVD-Audio, or SACD. Comfortable and supremely versatile. A friend of mine got me interested in these headphones and I simply can't a reason to want anything else.

headphones are stereo and will never be anything but. Headphones that try to be otherwise are giving you inferior sound.

I can picture front left, left, rear left etc.

but centre channels and sub, I can't see those.

Is there any mic headset that is only a mic? Something like the xbox wireless headset or something to that effect. Cause when I want to use a mic I have to use the headset and have it cancel out the sound from my speakers or have the sound coming from the headset. I find it stupid. Ideas?

second soundcard for the headset. I use the onboard sound for headset and mic and speakers for all other sound.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back