Will there be board skins?

I have started doing a little bit of work, no gfx tools at work so I am kinda limited and this rmight take a while, but I want to get a way from the default vb3 look a little.

Reminds me that I need to find a way of optimising the background image.

Last edited:
[highjack]
Electronic Punk said:
I have started doing a little bit of work
does this means the quick quote will be checked by default?

tee hee

hey, anyway to make the suggestion on the vbulletins board?...I bet everyone will agree it should be a permanent default setting
[/highjack]

p.s...my [highjack] tags are not being obsorbed by the board

perris said:
[highjack]does this means the quick quote will be checked by default?

tee hee

hey, anyway to make the suggestion on the vbulletins board?...I bet everyone will agree it should be a permanent default setting
[/highjack]

p.s...my [highjack] tags are not being obsorbed by the board
This one? That now works perfectly might I add. I guess the revisions between the last beta and RC2 really sorted it out

Temporarily removed the background until we can get it optimised, will work nicely though after a few tweaks. I love on-the-fly theming :D

Background images are a waste of time, they only slow things down. I say leave it off.

Electronic Punk said:
This one? That now works perfectly might I add. I guess the revisions between the last beta and RC2 really sorted it out
works nice, I just used it.

you should make a suggestion on their board to make this a permanent default setting...they'd go for that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back