Will there be board skins?

It makes sense to release it now! (or later after perfecting :p)

we dont want to see all the time that went into it goto waste :p

It already has, I don't have the board skin that XP-erience used all those years ago.

I still have a copy of

attachment.php

lurking around somewhere :)

MdSalih

I still have that version of XP-erience that o_87 and I made, will try and get it working and uploaded :p

well it won't work with the current news portal.. i took a screenshot of it, but thats as useful as it gets now :)

ill come over and break your legs if you put the blood sucking gut crunching postnuke/phpnuke on the server.

Not that i just hate it, but it eats server resources.

Ekko is back on the frontpage. I may get around to doing the forums, but not for a few weeks.

I am very tempted to attempt to do the Orbitz theme on the forums!
It will be an additional theme though, as I am sure I will get flamed if I replace the vb3 default theme (effectively what we are using now)

We will see how it goes, got a lot of work to do on the backend of the site today.

default's nice, but we could do with something a bit more unique for the site, and that fusion thing is hideous :p

definatly, I won't say who told me to get that one!!

I am pretty sure I can do some good with the orbitz theme on here (header is done too which will save me alot of time!)

I might actually ditch fusion??

I know who told you to get it ;p

Without a lot of messing about, it's just not going to work (You know that from the two themes we had on the 'old site' :p) so it's going to need lots of effort put into it to make it just work, but I think it just looks horrid anyway.

ok, I'll drop it and try and get orbitz sorted.
need a few other things done first.

Yes, please get rid of fusion. Nastiest skin ever :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back