Will there be board skins?

leedogg

Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!
I didnt see it listed in any of the options, I was wondering if it was possible or if there are any plans to implement skins for the new board?

Yeah I myself was looking for that today. It would be really nice if we can get more.

Yes, but vB3 is an entirely new system, so please give it time.

there will be the two old skins, but as you can imagin there is a hell of a lot of work to do ;)

I will start seriously adding that stuff when vb goes final, adding a quick orbitz header and made it expanded (the popular choice over fixed)

I think it looks nice as it is :D Some people will be glad to see Orbitz and Ekko re-appear though.

"I think it looks nice as it is Some people will be glad to see Orbitz and Ekko re-appear though." Yup, can't wait for the themes to reappear, or new ones.

I doubt the forums will be anymore orbitz than they are now.

I will either buy a totally new vb3 skin or do my own, and then the frontpage will be updated to reflect it.

I'd say go with own. Saves money, it's more unique, it'll be satisfying to see it in use once you've put the effort into it, and ...ehmmm.. bought skins suck? :p

I like a slightly dark theme myself. It is more easy on the eyes ...

Not forgotten, but it is going to take me a while to get to a stage where I am happy with the rest of the site, to get the new skin installed and in sync...

The frontpage will then evolve to reflect the forums.

I prefer something stable to something that looks pretty. I think we're doing fine on both accounts at the moment :)

(although that xp-erience skin should really make a return :p)

I'm sure archive.org has some representation which you can base it off ;)

Ooooh...

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 201
  • logob.gif
    logob.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 121
I have the never released before version of XP-erience still :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back