Will the stupidity never end?!

<xp99> We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does.
<xp99> So next Sunday at 4:00 PM Eastern time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.
<xp99> Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this antiterrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.
<xp99> And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your antiterrorist sentiment.
<xp99> The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti terrorist activity.
<xp99> God bless America and GOD BLESS AMERICAN WOMEN! IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON

< robT> Name ONE thing that your windows comp can do that my MAC cant
< bawss> Right click.

TANK Ex Mortis: I HATE WINDOWS!!!11one
AkiraBlast45387: ha
AkiraBlast45387: y?
TANK Ex Mortis: "Cannot delete file: It is being used by another person or program. Close any programs that might be using the file and try again."
TANK Ex Mortis: WHAT FILE, YOU ****HOLE OPERATING SYSTEM!?
TANK Ex Mortis: If I was on Linux, it'd be like "There was an error, program X doesn't want you to delete that file. Here's a helpful link to teach you how to get around that. Would you like some tea?"
TANK Ex Mortis: Of course, when I want to install something on Linux, it says "You can't install that until you install these 50 libraries, update these 3 drives, downgrade this 1 driver, and pick my mom up from the airport."
TANK Ex Mortis: Whereas with Windows, it says "Click the next button over and over again until the program is installed. It will then work perfectly unless it doesn't."
TANK Ex Mortis: Unless it's made by Valve, in which case it says "DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE" and blows up your computer. ;_;

<@insomnia> it only takes three commands to install Gentoo
<@insomnia> cfdisk /dev/hda && mkfs.xfs /dev/hda1 && mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/gentoo/ && chroot /mnt/gentoo/ && env-update && . /etc/profile && emerge sync && cd /usr/portage && scripts/bootsrap.sh && emerge system && emerge vim && vi /etc/fstab && emerge gentoo-dev-sources && cd /usr/src/linux && make menuconfig && make install modules_install && emerge gnome mozilla-firefox openoffice && emerge grub && cp /boot/grub/grub.conf.sample /boot/grub/grub.conf && vi /boot/grub/grub.conf && grub && init 6
<@insomnia> that's the first one

LOL nice ones Vetrius - rep++age for making me smile, it's like Bash hightlights!

Rabidplaybunny87: Okay, so my neighbors officially hate me

GarbageStan23: why?

Rabidplaybunny87: Well, me, david and andrew were having a bonfire in the backyard, and we were making s'mores and all... and suddenly we here sirens, and see a firetruck turn into the street in front of us.

Rabidplaybunny87: So we all went running to see what was up, and our neigbor's house was on fire!

GarbageStan23: oh shlt!

Rabidplaybunny87: Yeah, and when we got there, the wife was crying into her husbands arms, and we were just kinda standing there, and then she saw us, and then like for 10 seconds, gave us the dirtiest look ever

Rabidplaybunny87: Turns out, we were still holding our sticks with marshmallows on it, watching the fire....

Rabidplaybunny87: talk about bad timing...

:D
egghead

Vetrius said:
< robT> Name ONE thing that your windows comp can do that my MAC cant
< bawss> Right click.

OMG THATS HILARIUOS, HAD ME LAUGHING ON THE FLOOR :D :D

REP Point for ya!

Re: my favourite

Mainframeguy said:
kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

That was my grad quote! Could I be any more of a geek?

Un4gIvEn1 said:
My mouse has 4 buttons on it (5 if you count the one on the scroller). And it has a vertical and horizontal scroller. ( http://www.microsoft.com/products/i...319686f5-6071-4c3e-b519-8fb06783986c&type=ovr > I still can't understand why Macs have only one.

this is OT.... BUT.... the reason goes back to the Palo Alto Xerox research project that designed windows essentilly - that DESIGN specified that the "pointing device" had one simple interaction - click. That is it. Mac makers are designers - they stick to spec. that is why - simple and correct. Mac users will get this - I am not sure you will....

Now back on topic with teh thread - if you want to reply make a new thread yeah? Or PM me?

I found this while testing to be a mod

<Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Nick(L)'s Blair>
Wan't to Hear a story?
<TheRealNigga> -.- Not again
<-- TherealNigga has quit (i can't handle his ****)
We'll anyways my friend and I Went to the store right?
<-- Teddy has quit (quit)
<-- I Blink I has quit (I’m out)
<-- Swordbarrer has quit (quit)
<-- Jazisthebest has quit (not again)
<-- LEGEND SLAYER has quit (quit)
<-- ajentjbob has quit (bull****)
<-- 01ace01 has quit (quit)
<-- Auston has quit (Faggot)
<-- challenger87 has quit (quit)
<-- Davilsinme has quit (quit)
<-- aaahockeyguy[DE] has quit (stop talking)
<-- Vadmin G has quit (quit)
<-- Streetballer35 has quit (quit)
<-- p4rtyb0y69 has quit (stfu)
<-- pure Eastboy has quit (quit)
<-- Sand Scape has quit (can't you keep quiet?)
<-- Obeonekanobe has quit (quit)
…Ok, it’s just me and you Unknown.. Want to hear my story?
<-- Unknown has quit (No I do not)

MING you d0rk bash.org is a funny site filled with chat sessions that occured on IRC channels. Most of the content there is very funny you should check it out when you get a chance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back