Will the stupidity never end?!

<homerj> I wish I had a detachable penis
<homerj> then when I went out as a woman, I wouldn't have to tape it up

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.jpg

That is sooo wrong... It reeks of wrongness.

lololol.jpg

my favourite

kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

although this is greeted as STUPID it's kinda hard to argue with given that how else should kow express his binary two? Anyway - it's one that would have made me smile for sure...

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMFG that is some funny ****... I cant stop laughing

How come we dont have funny stuff like that in #osnn??

people here aren't quite that.... i wont finish that phrase, my nose might grow... *i'm a real boy*

<mage> what should I give sister for unzipping?
<Kevyn> Um. Ten bucks?
<mage> no I mean like, WinZip?

I swear god, i nearly sufficated laughing so much

<L0ne_W0lf> I saw a lady at work today putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly. I inquired as to what she was doing and she said she was shopping on the Internet, and they asked for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM "thingy."

OMFG ...

figs: whatcha doin man
trawlz: moping cause i have no life, you?
figs: just opened like 50 starburst
figs: gonna see how many i can put in my mouth at once =D
trawlz: well ****. i feel better already

dear god, this is a gerat site... i'm gonna go thru every single one of them... then i'm gonna go on irc and track these people down... i remember when i was a hardcore IRC'er

Classic:

<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

<DigDug> internet access to productivity is what condoms are to babies.
<Ash> A choking hazard?

too funny:

<calin> we had a guy at school that wore black lipstick.. and was all gothy.. and then one day we caught him buying an assvibrator
<ecoli> ew.
<ecoli> wait, you "caught" him?
<ecoli> like, you were behind him in line at the assvibrator store?
<Aero> he doesnt answer
*** Quits: calin (No route to host)
<DaZE> at my school.. the cop from DARE passed around 3 joints to show everyone... and he said "if i dont get all three of these back this schools getting locked down and everyones getting searched till i find it.." and like 30 minutes later when everyone got to see 'em and they got passed back the cop had 4

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back