Will Playing Enter the Matrix Spoil the Film?

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
Should I wait until after the movie to buy this game, or is it OK to play without it spoiling the movie?

Ta...

there is certain information only in the game which will help u understand the film, and the game is based b4 the film and so will not spoil the movie, n there are movies or clips which were filmed espieaclly 4 the game.
so i think u shud play 1st then watch

The game expands on a part of the movie. It doesn't really matter what you do first actually...

I would always prefer to watch the movie first, before the playing the game, but its your choice :)

Skazz

the game is part of the movie and it just shows a different point of view from the movie.

You'll see things from the movie and the 3rd one at the end.

By the way, is this game worth getting? I'll be buying it for my xbox if so.

ive heard there are graphics anomalies on all version, the pc version has been fixed with a patch and im unsure about the rest.

Originally posted by ste_w
ive heard there are graphics anomalies on all version, the pc version has been fixed with a patch and im unsure about the rest.

Yes, I know about that. I am talking gameplay wise. Is the game fun? Worth buying or just a rent? :)

you need to see "Flight of the Osiris" to fully understand the beggining of the game, after that the game runs side by side with the movie then spikes off in its own direction at the end. Ive seen Re-loaded and flight of the osiris and have the game.

the game is worth playing, but the bugs and stuff are annoying. Maybe xbox version doesn't have any bugs

they all have bugs only difference is pc version is being patched consoles can't be.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back