Will I get sued or not ?

Z

ZAnwar

I downloaded Kazaa Lite 2, and I put the file up onto my website, will I get sued for putting it there without their permission ?

i dont think so, but you might wanna get it off your site just in case !

You best take of your images or Freeservers will SUE ya !!!

Warent you onece an Egiptian President?, Nevermind.
Oh yeha, AMD NVIDIA IBM AND MICROSOFT, can sue ya!!!

What will these companies sue me over ???

Was I an Egyptian President !?!

A. you use theyr brand names, infront of a big internet crowd,on your sig , yet you are not an official spoksman.

B. I just rememberd - it was Anwar Sadat, he was theyr president up until 1979 (I think) then he got shot after singing a peace treading with israel (short history lesson)

Those were the days, when Arabs and Israelis would gather round the campfire singing peace treaties...lol

lol.
Yeh, Now most of the time the arab gather aroud camps...and fire.:D

I lost my hope for better days, now im hoping for better food.

If you're worried about being sued, just hire a fleet of attorneys (say, 20 or so) and retain them 24/7 to ward-off an anticipated law suite.

I also depends on if your ISP allows servers. They usually dont like or allow huge data transfer from webspace, so much pr mnth etc for personal accounts.

I will leave it there, if someone says take it off, i will then !

Does anyone know where I can contact them ?

Court?, just kidding man - try the kazza lite website for contact information.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back