will design sigs and avatars for site promotion

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I've decided to start a new thread much like the old one, offering to design sigs and avatars for the wonderful OSNN community. :)

What I'm wanting in exchange now is help with promoting 26 Unsigned Bands. I'm not asking for much help, but just a little mainly to aid the search engine optimization process. If you have a blog then you can blog about the site, and if not then you can do the social-bookmarking thing.

If you'd like a sig and avatar designed then go ahead and post here with a bit of direction for me -- a general theme would be good. I'll PM you about promoting the site and then we'll be underway! :D

Since you designed one for me and I so <3 it, how can I help?

Since you designed one for me and I so <3 it, how can I help?

Thanks, Derek! Man, you can do about anything you think might help ... maybe spam everyone at ESPN? :p

Seriously, though, the more referring sites I can get the better, so links from blogs or other sites are great. The social bookmarks will be helpful, too -- Digg, Technorati, etc. The best kinds of links are based on keywords and look like this: unsigned bands, band promotion, independent music.

So yeah, that's an example of what I'm looking for. And when you're ready to change your designs just let me know! :)

I'll post on my site www.bfss.us But a sig for me would have to be aimed towards my project site which my current sig is based off of.

I'll post on my site www.bfss.us But a sig for me would have to be aimed towards my project site which my current sig is based off of.

That would be great, though I love the sig you have currently. Not sure that I could make an improvement on it, either! :)

^ Well it is too high and gets cut off at the bottom. ;p

'k you'll get linked from my pages just as soon as I get around to perfecting my sig and stopping the cropping (need to work out the dual link from the image thing)

hey can u make me a sig. with fire and.... i dunno wat eva... hmmm anime!!!

i will post that link of the unassigned bands on a forum site that i visit regularly

Last edited:
^ Well it is too high and gets cut off at the bottom. ;p

I honestly didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. It's not too obvious.

'k you'll get linked from my pages just as soon as I get around to perfecting my sig and stopping the cropping (need to work out the dual link from the image thing)

I don't know of a way to do that because I doubt the forum would put two images together like that. You might have to settle for linking to one or the other.

hey can u make me a sig. with fire and.... i dunno wat eva... hmmm anime!!!

i will post that link of the unassigned bands on a forum site that i visit regularly

Sounds good. Once it's there send me a link to it and I'll work on a sig for ya.

I owe you. When i think or something to do i will do it. Id put you up on my page lol but no one goes to it at all lol. Gona let the hosting die and probaly keep the domain name.
-Sean

I owe you. When i think or something to do i will do it. Id put you up on my page lol but no one goes to it at all lol. Gona let the hosting die and probaly keep the domain name.
-Sean

Thanks, Sean. Not sure if your site shows up in a Google search, but if it does then a link from there would be worth something, even if nobody visits the site.

you're linked there now - I'll make it better as I go along - but wanted to get something up for ya right away!

Thanks, I really appreciate that! :D

hmm Red XIII from final fantasy VII: advent children, but just in the background

I haven't forgotten about you, just been busy lately with the holiday weekend and everything. I'll get something together this week. :)

Maybe I'll create an affiliates page on my site and put it there. What banner do you want me to use? The one in your sig?

Maybe I'll create an affiliates page on my site and put it there. What banner do you want me to use? The one in your sig?

That sounds great. You're welcome to use my sig image. Text-based links are actually more appealing to the search engines, though -- along the lines of what I pointed out in one of my posts above.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back