will design sigs and avatars for food (or rep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the font, actually. See how the T's look fine? I guess it's the E you're mainly talking about ... it's just the font style.

I meant to say that the N looks funny, not the E. The chunks missing from some of the corners are supposed to be like that, too.

I seem to have accidentally forgotten this thread existed and started another...

How remiss of me....

Well Muzi any chance I can jump on this bandwagon belatedly? I should say my specs are at variance with those in my sig - I'd kinda like to keep my existing avatar... I do not worry too much about having my specs in my sig - I guess I'd like to make it something that indicates it is going to link to my site (I'll probably do that in future, it is kinda messed up right now... Could also involve the Ubuntu logo maybe - but not in the traditional ubuntu colours...

Then again - just do your own thing (it's usually rather good)....

I'll be patient - and sorry my sig is kinda messed up right now (Oh and can you leave room to tag on the folding badge thinger?)

it might be rude of me to bump this thread....

but I just thought I would since it is looking like I'll have to redo the sig myself later today and unless you are away you may wish to get a chance (not going to message or email though as that is a tad too pushy I think).

Even if you design something later I have a small hunch it may be better than whatever I can do - so would still be appreciated...

Hey, sorry I just got around to reading this thread. I'm a little busier now than when I originally started this thread, but I'll keep in mind to work on something for you. I'm not sure how soon it will be done, but I'll get to it. :)

Some time before christmas we hope.

*runs* :p

well - given how long my sig has been out of date with those specs... Christmas would be cool actually :smoker:

Alright, I got some time this morning to play around with an idea. Let me know what you think.

mainframeguywi4.png

Yeah! The tape is really cool... I read a tutorial on how to achieve the effect but never quite understood it. :p You did a great job!

{I'm guessing that MFG's going to try to change the font... seems a bit wild for him lol}

I like the tape.
I think I like that best - it kinda sticks with the text (though i have a feeling truncation is upcoming, unlike the preview sig which does not chop)....

oh and, as it happens, I like the font :cool: also I cannot help noticing the reference to my site's latest MySQL thinger, which I guess I really need to hot link off the sig soon...

so well - thanks - and where do i send the cheque ;)

MFG, if you removed the text then neither the new image or your F@H would get chopped. I really like it though. It's very sexy.

Now that is a really cool sig MFG. Great work muzi.

Now that is a really cool sig MFG. Great work muzi.

Thanks! :)

MFG, if you remove that text at the top of your sig then the images won't get cutoff at the bottom. You might as well since you can link your sig that way.

I've started a new thread for this here, so feel free to make requests for sigs and avatars in this new thread.

Could a mod lock this one up for me? Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back