• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

will design sigs and avatars for food (or rep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User

Got a bit of free time for a couple of days, so anybody want a new sig/avatar combo? If so, post here and give me a theme idea to work with.

Hosting/Posting Signatures
All of the signatures I create are uploaded to ImageShack. It's easiest to simply use that hosting address to post your signature. To get the hosting address, right-click on the image and get Properties, or open the image in a New Tab (Firefox, Safari) and copy the address. Then go to the Signatures section of the UserCP and paste the image's address between image tags.

The code should look like this: [ i m g ]http://yourimagehost.com[ / i m g ] -- remove the spaces for the image tags and it should work.

If you prefer to host the image yourself, then you probably have web space and know how to do this already.

Done so far...

NLM - Approved

VenomXt - Approved

Shamus MacNoob - Approved

lancer - Approved

dragonbeat - Approved

rushm001 - Approved

Henyman - Approved

perris - Approved

Jewelzz - Pending Approval

Brad - Approved

bobsalot - Approved

Vanquished - Approved

tdinc - Approved

iceman7311 - Approved

pokerblogger - Approved

ejn74 - Approved

Last edited:

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
hehe id like the same one you made for me last time with the info below it embedding in it all sleak like. Id rep yah good and buy you a burger if you are your ever in houston :).

minus the And why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again...

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
hehe id like the same one you made for me last time with the info below it embedding in it all sleak like. Id rep yah good and buy you a burger if you are your ever in houston :).

minus the And why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again...
You want all that text included in the sig you have now? That'll be too cluttered.

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
what are you suggestions. Im being yelled at my people tha it takes up too much space. and i just happen to like your sig alot. thanks again for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix