Will be gone for a month...

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Hey all,

Just got done with finals yesterday, so winter break has officially begun for me. :D

I'll be leaving for India (Bombay) this evening, and I won't be back until Jan 5th. It's been two and a half years, so I'm really excited to go back and meet all my friends and relatives again.

Anyways, so that means I probably won't be around here for a whole month. It's going to be the longest time I've been away from XP-erience/NTFS so far. I'm going to miss you all :(
I'll try to stop by while I'm there whenever possible, but I doubt that's going to be very often...will have to see once I get there.

Until then, have fun, have a great Christmas/New Year, and I'll see you when I get back. Hopefully we should have the shiny new vB3 up and running by then.
:)

We bloody best have vB3 by then!

Enjoy yourself fella, wouldn't worry about trying to get here while you're away, I'm sure you have more important things to be doing :)

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'll be gone from the 19th-3rd just in case anyone is wondering where I am. Anyway, Happy Holidays everyone!

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
wouldn't worry about trying to get here while you're away, I'm sure you have more important things to be doing :)

Thanks all. :)
As I said, I doubt it'll be possible, but I'll try nonetheless. ;)

becareful and have fun... looking forward towards your return.

cant wait to see you back again, i hope ya have a great time :cool:

Wow! Have a great trip NetRyder and Happy Holidays! Stop by Banglore and say hi to my friend :p

Hope you have a great trip and enjoy yourself and the holiday season!:D

Sounds like a great trip.....have a good time and happy holidays

Alan

Don't forget to take plenty pic's for us all :)

gonna miss you netryder...if it is possible, do stop by and say hi.

have yourself some good fun

Thanks everyone :)
Leaving in around 3 hours. All the packing is done. It's my first flight alone...and it's going to be a looong one - 23 hours with a 6 hour stop-over :D
Just going to relax for a while now.

Originally posted by Alan
Don't forget to take plenty pic's for us all :)

Sure thing...taking my cell phone with me, and my dad already has the digital cam with him, so I'll definitely post pics when I get back. :)

Have a great time out there, Nets.

I will have to rely on everyone else for my 2:00am words of wisdom. LOL

Heeter

Bye! When you come back we will be plenty diffrent (vB 3, If Orbitz/Ekko does not get ported atfer the upgrade we will have a new theme probaly)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back