Wii secrets, cheats, Photos, Support

i did the same as AZ. may never use it.... but better safe than sorry should one begin to fray. think i actually requested two.... lol.

anybody else find it funny that PS3 "scalpers" are either:
a) trading their PS3's for Wii's
b) keeping their PS3's
c) returning their PS3's to the store before their time runs out?

it's like "hey.... PS3 has BluRay.... but Wii's kickin it's a**"

This guy did all his normal activity and eating habits but added 30 minutes of Wii Sports per day for 6 weeks. In that time he lost 9 pounds so I guess the Wii does give you a workout.

Wii sports experiment results

That does not suprise me at all, friends of mine have added Wii boxing to their weekly workout routine. :)
Yeah its the sh**! :)
I just got one,
kinda wonderin, does anyone else have cod3?
and if so, does it suck for u too?

i have CoD3. it's not that bad. what do you think sucks about it? controlling it or what?
Controlling it.
I think its horrible.
The graphics aren't great but we really dont care about that.
I cant get the guy to face one direction...

it takes a little bit to get used to. for me, once i got even slightly used to it, i hardly notice anymore. it's just too fun to play.

I tried Dragon Ball Z at a friend's house yesterday. That game is friggin fun! :eek:

i could see how some one lets go of the remote my brother got a wii last week the strap was good got my own controller on thursday and on my remote the strap sucks try to tighen it but it just fallls down so its loose

looked at it...... haven't tried it. seems like it might be fun, but i already kinda got tired of Super Swing Golf..... so don't know if another golf game will suit my fancy. i'm actually waiting for Super Paper Mario. that game looks FUUUNNNNNN!!!!

i'm super bored wit my games i'm trading in my dbz (it was to easy)
i thinking of get that prince of persia games, but really waiting for ssb3:)
i don't i can wait till fall...:dead:

Wow, i have to say... if you are looking for a new game, get The Bigs. Most tiring game i've played so far. Not only is it physically tiring because it's.... well.... it's on Wii.... but it's also mentally tiring, cause you sit there half the time practically yelling at your TV "HOW THE HELL DID HE CATCH THAT!!!". then you kinda remember that it's part MLB... part Arcade...... kinda what Blitz did to football...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back